We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Sitting around the campfire with the kids at sunset and stick dough? With these 7 ideas, camping in the garden becomes a wonderful experience.Camping in the garden is fun for the whole family
Exchanging the children's room for a tent for one or more nights is a great experience for almost all children. The own garden is particularly suitable for trying out. If there is a thunderstorm, you can quickly find shelter in the house. The enthusiasm is even greater, especially for the smaller children, when dad also spends the night in the tent.
Summer really invites you to camp. The nights are short and warm and if the weather is fine, the adventure is perfect. You can have at least as much fun camping in your own garden as you would on a lake or in the mountains.
Camping in the garden - what is needed?
- The most important thing is of course a tent. You can get high-quality camping equipment (stay away from supermarket offers!) From various online retailers, such as bergfeunde.de. You can also ask friends and acquaintances about a tent.
- An insulated sleeping pad is also important if you want to spend the night in the tent with your children. Conventional mattresses, commercially available mattresses or sheepskins are suitable for warming the body from below.
- A sleeping bag is also part of the camping equipment, as well as a pillow and blanket. So it gets nice and cozy at night. Because once the body has cooled down, it takes forever to warm up again. Fast sleep is then no longer an option and the adventure of camping becomes more of a nightmare.
- It is also recommended to have a flashlight with you for emergencies.
- Lukewarm summer nights are also very popular with mosquitoes, so you should think about mosquito repellent. You can also attach a mosquito net to the tent if it doesn't already exist.
Camping in the garden - ideas for the whole family
You don't have to offer the children anything special when camping. The fact that everyone is together is the greatest joy for the children. Nevertheless, with some games you can significantly increase the fun factor.
Stick dough by the campfire
A campfire makes every child's heart beat faster. Collect long horse mugs in the forest before you can grill them with stick dough. The children like to do without gummy bears, chips etc.
Organize a little night hike in advance. Feel free to include a few friends. Only equipped with a flashlight will you go on a journey of discovery.
A scavenger hunt is always a great adventure for children.
Instead of a bedtime story, you can use the flashlight to play shadows on the tent wall. The imagination knows no limits. Fun and exciting fun for everyone.
I am packing my suitcase
Is also a popular game I am packing my suitcase, Here the memory is put to the test just before sleep. Who will win here? Dad or child?
Depending on how old your kids are, you might as well City-Country-River play. You only need at least two pieces of paper and two pens.
Silent post and who am I?
With Who am I? The person guessing or silent post you can also pass the time to bed.
Can you contribute even more ideas for an unforgettable tent night in your own garden? Then please use the comment function! Simply in with your ideas and tips.