We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The lawn is usually very stressed in summer, so that it has to recover in autumn. Now you have the option of bald spots in the lawn especially to look after and to repair.
The weather conditions are ideal because the warmth of summer is still stored in the soil and the moisture is added in autumn. So the lawn can grow particularly quickly.
- However, the positions must be loosened well beforehand. You can use a scarifier for this.
- If the soil is very loamy and heavy, you should mix in sand.
- So that no completely different lawn grows on the spots, you should also use the same seed mixture if you can still get it.
- If the bare spots are larger, you should use a spreader to spread the lawn evenly.
- You can also cut lawn in remote places and reinsert it here.
- It is important that you fertilize the lawn well in the first few weeks and cover the seeds with a little soil so that the birds cannot eat the grains.